This job focuses on delivering highly accurate, quality and
detailed work based on established
standards, guidelines and procedures.
Main responsibilities of the job include;
• Receiving, inspection, binning, issuing of goods and
• Entering GRNs, materials issues, cycle counting entries,
etc to the ERP system timely and accurately.
• Carryout inventory replenishment activities timely.
• Administer warehouses/ stock yards.
• Ensuring the stores areas is kept clean, tidy, safe and
Our ideal candidate will have a high level of tolerance for
repetitive tasks and deliver precise
error free work with attention to quality and detail.
The ideal candidate should:
• Be male around 25 years of age.
• Passed G.C.E. (O/L) Examination with minimum 06 credit
passes including English and
Mathematics in not
more than two sittings.
• Passed G.C.E. (A/L)
Examination with minimum 03 simple passes for core subjects
in not more than
• Have completed certificate/diploma course in storekeeping
from a recognized institution.
• Have 03 years
experience in storekeeping in an industrial setting.
• Have good computer literacy, spread sheet & word
• Have working knowledge in ERP Systems. Experience in
Oracle will be an added advantage.
• Willing to work on Roster/Shift basis.
An attractive and
competitive remuneration package is on offer for selected candidates.
Please email your comprehensive CV with details
of two non-related referees, copies of
educational certificates & a copy of NIC
addressed to the General Manager - HR
to email@example.com or by post with the
position applied for
in the top left corner of the envelope to the
address shown hereunder within 10 days of this
Click to apply